- All products in the upcycling program are new and structurally sound, but have some form of visual imperfection such as, but not limited to, scratches, laser etching imperfections, or some other small manufacturing imperfection...
- Upcycled products are covered under warranty
- ALL SALES ON UPCYCLED PRODUCTS ARE FINAL
- We don't provide individual photos of the products, caveat emptor.
FORM Alloy sets a new standard for alloy handlebars by mirroring the same head-turning design as its big brother (FORM Carbon). Packed into a high-grade 7050 T6 alloy, the bar is certified at the highest DH standard of testing, EFBE TRI-TEST® Category 5, and proven in the field by our athletes over the course of a year to ensure its durability and strength.
- Rigorously tested by EFBE. Passed TRI-TEST® Category 5. Certified for enduro, freeride, and downhill mountain bikes
- Made from 7050 T6 aluminum
- Undergoes a hydroforming process to mirror the unique shape of the carbon model
- Centre guidelines for easy stem alignment
- Cut guidelines on both ends of handlebar
- Smoky matte black finish
- 800mm width
- 31.8mm clamp diameter
- 9° backsweep
- 5° upsweep
- 25mm rise (368 grams)