Primary riding discipline: Dirt jumping & Freeriding
Hometown: Calgary, Alberta
1) Favorite part about being a Title athlete?
My favorite part of being a Title athlete is that it is run by my friends. I have known the owner and the brand manager for going on 10 years. It's super cool seeing them grow their dreams and at the same time they are helping me achieve mine.
2) Most memorable riding moment?
Doing my first backflips to dirt at SilverStar’s event “Silverstyle” in 2011.
3) Bucket list riding locations?
I have been fortunate enough to scratch off La poma and Gorge Road. Utah is next on the list!
4) What are your hobbies and interests outside of riding?
I have been trying to figure this out myself. I like to cook, love being outside, swimming, hiking and last year I started to get into fishing.
5) Who is someone that inspires you and why?
Liam Baylis and Sebastien Riopel. They are two kids from the same area as me and they have been pushing their riding so hard. It really inspires me seeing them following a similar path as I do and pushing it so far.
6) If you weren’t a professional rider, what would your career be?
At the moment I still have to work construction full time throughout the winter to be able to afford my biking season. I don't see myself doing that long term.
7) What was your first mountain bike?
My first MTB was a 20" Specialized Hot Rock that was handed down from my brother. Between the two of us the only original part left was the frame haha.