Primary riding discipline: Freeride
Hometown: Bremerton, Washington
1) Favourite part about being a Title athlete?
My favorite part about being a Title athlete is knowing the products I am using are also being ridden and tested by the top mountain bike athletes in the world.
2) Most memorable riding moment?
My most memorable riding moment has got to be riding Whistler for the first time with my wife Ruthie on our honeymoon.
3) Bucket list riding locations?
A few bucket list riding locations for me would be SilverStar mountain in Canada. Coast Gravity Park in Canada. Dfyi bike park in the UK and Rotorua New Zealand.
4) What are your hobbies and interests outside of riding?
When I’m not riding mtb, I’m training in the gym. Running CNC machines, or out building new trails with my ride crew.
5) Who is someone who inspires you and why?
Brett Rheeder. Starting Title mtb from the ground up and seeing his vision and knowledge behind the product development and transforming it into what it is now has always been something I have looked up to and admired very much!
6) If you weren’t a professional rider, what would your career be?
I work as a machinist in two separate CNC machine shops to support my MTB program, if I weren’t riding at all I would defiantly still be operating CNC machines.
7) What was your first mountain bike?
My first mtb was a 2008 Cannondale Prophet.